What Internet Marketing for Dive Centers is all About
Like in almost any other business, internet marketing for dive resorts is all about being on top of your competition, isn’t it? Getting there seems to be the primary problem. Once you are on the first page of Google, business will start to pick up all by itself! Or as mz grandpa used to say “Start saving on the second million, that’s much easier to get. You can always make the first one later son!” So the point is; you have to get to the first page of all major search engines for your most important key phrases like <<diving “your region”>> and you can be certain to also get more business to your dive center. If this seems to be a long way to go from where you stand now, simply read on.
Questions every Dive Shop Manager or Owner should ask about his/her Internet Marketing
Let me first explain in short where we stand today. Internet marketing has become the most important tool and the most valuable part of an marketing plan of any prospering business today. This is true especially in the tourist and particularly in the scuba diving and accommodation industry. And that’s where we come in! We specialize since many years in promoting dive centers, resorts and hotels. Right now, at this very moment, thousands of potential customers are using the internet to search for scuba diving courses, diving equipment and new dive sites, they search for diving vacations, diving lessons and other scuba diving related keywords and phrases in other words, they search the very things YOU offer! Now, if your website is not on the first page of Google, it’s your loss! And this means that the time as come to move things forward and ask yourself some serious questions about your internet marketing strategies, and make sure you get the right answers! Here are the most important ones.
1. Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
The most imminent questions must be;
- Will your potential customers find YOU before they find your COMPETITORS?
- Are you on the first page of Google when you search for your product and services with the top key phrases?
- Do you know how many websites link back to your website; more than to your competitors?
- Is your site really search engine optimized in every possible way?
But not enough with these 4 important questions. If it where that easy, we would soon be out of a job! Once your website is optimized for search engines, you need to do a more things to gain top positions for your website. Therefore there will be a few more questions you must ask yourself here:
2. Selling and Following Up
- First of all; does your website sell your products and services, or do you only get an inquiry every then and when?
- Do you have quality content (text, images, video) on your website to attract visitors and keep them busy on your site for as long as possible?
- Does your website show an appealing description in the search results pages of Google so that people want to click on it?
- Do you have a good punchline on your website, letting you stand out and making you different from your competitors?
- Does your site have a great looking landing page where visitors are invited to contact you with only one easy click on a button?
- Does your landing page have a “Call to Action” button that literally screams “CLICK ME”?
- Is it from every page ‘one click’ easy to contact you through your website?
- Is your website easy to navigate, can all important pages be found and accessed easily?
- Do you still have a business email address ending with @hotmail.com or @yahoo.com or a gmail address instead of your domain name?
- Can visitors easily sign up for your newsletter and do you send regularly newsletters to your customers?
3. Syndication of your Website
Get it Out there! Once you got the above two points right, it’s time to syndicate your website and use social media marketing and social network marketing to bring your business up to speed;
- Is there a well visible place on your site, where visitors can sign up for your newsletter, so you can follow up with your offers?
- Are there social bookmarking and social media buttons or widgets on your web pages, so visitors can tell their friends about you and share your site on their Facebook profile?
- Do you have a business page on Facebook with leads visitors from Facebook to your website?
- Do you have a RSS feed like Google Feedburner installed on your website which syndicates your content in the modern internet?
- Are you using Onlywire or other social bookmarking services to distribute your content throughout the social networks?
- Are you pinging new content so it can be easily picked up by search engine bots as soon as you published it?
- Are you on Twitter and are you regularly tweeting?
- Do you write a press release about your diving business at least every three month?
- Are you using Google Maps to rank in local searches?
4. Tracking your Results
After you answered all the previous questions about internet marketing, SEO and your website with yes, you’re not yet exactly finished. Now that everything is set to perfectly work, we need to know what’s going on as soon as the first results run in which means it’s time for result tracking, so that your efforts will be rewarded and you can make corrections to your campaigns to make them even more successful. The questions you must ask here are as follows:
- First and utmost; is the Google tracking code installed throughout your website?
- Do you have additional and accurate statistics installed for your site?, to not only trust one source of result tracking
- Do you know where your visitors come from and what pages on your site they stayed on longest?
- Do you use Google AdWords to test your campaigns and landing pages?
- Have you got Free Live Chat installed on your website?
- And finally; can you see the return of interest (ROI) of your efforts in your online marketing campaigns?
Fact is, there are Five Places in the Internet where your business MUST be seen!
Today everyone uses Google, Youtube, Twitter and Facebook to search for whatever they desire, don’t you too? For dive centers, sailing charter, hotels and other accommodation businesses, there is fifth entity that you simply cannot overlook anymore; TripAdvisor! We like to call them the big five. Sure, there is Yahoo and Bing and thousands of social networks around the web, but all of them together will never be able to drive as many potential clients to your website as the big five will do, not when you’re in the tourist industry at least.. Once you have a great website and you are at the first page of Google, on a top spot of Youtube and have a well made Facebook page, all other search engines and many networks will pick your site up automatically or with far less extra effort.
How to get there
Now, if you have come that far in my article and you remain with one last question in your head saying: “How in the world am I going to do all this; I have a JOB!?” No worries, we can help! ONE Internet Marketing Co., Ltd. is very successful in internet marketing for dive centers, accommodation and sailing on the big five, for many years now. We are highly passionate about online marketing and we know almost every place on the internet that could sell or promote your dive center or dive school. We also achieve top rankings in Yahoo, Bing and other search engines, although we use many social networks such as Taucher.net Twitter, Blogspot and WordPress, to promote our clients services. Our main efforts will always go towards the big five, simply because the majority of the people will sooner or later search there too if they haven’t come there in the first place. Wherever they may search for scuba diving courses or their next diving holiday destination, as long as it is in the internet, they will sooner or later search on Google, Youtube, Facebook or TripAdvisor too.
Reaching beyond Internet Marketing – Complete Internet Marketing Solutions
We’re not just an internet marketing company, we are your personal full service online marketing partner – All in ONE for an affordable price! is our Motto. We live and breathe the internet and will explore every opportunity online to generate sales for your dive center. You will save time, stress & money by consolidating all your internet needs with one trusted company. ONE Internet Marketing is rapidly expanding the team of professionals who have years of experience in Internet Marketing & SEO, as well as in scuba diving on professional level!
About Internet Marketing Prices
Our prices are far lower than our competition, I can tell you that right away! The reason for this is rather simple. While we deliver the same quality work as a company in New York City, we choose to live on a place where expenses are lower than in the US or in Europe, while the technical backbone and the living standard remain the same. This does nothing but positively influence our work and our enthusiasm in the subject of diving. We are situated in Koh Tao and Koh Phangan, in Thailand and we are basically surrounded by dive centers and dive resorts. ONE Internet Marketing Co., Ltd. combines the knowledge of web marketing and scuba diving and is therefore your best choice for successful online marketing of your dive center.
We offer the following services:
- Complete Marketing and Keyword Research
- Graphic & Logo Design
- Web Design and Development
- Search Engine Optimization
- Search Engine Marketing
- Social Media Marketing
- Social Network Marketing
- Newsletter Marketing
- Social Bookmarking
- Content Creation
- Back Link Building
- Google AdWords Campaigns/PPC
- Facebook Pages that Rock!
- HTML to WordPress Conversion
- SSL Certification & Dedicated IPs
- Cheap Web Hosting
- Perfect Result Tracking
To get a detailed preliminary report for your business and a free consultation about your dive center’s online presence, simply fill in the form below. Please keep in mind that we can only take on a certain amount of new clients for every new six month startup period, so don’t wait too long but fill in your details right away.